FAKE BAKE is the UK's leading salon professional self tan and spray tan brand.
Fake Bake gives an instant sun-kissed colour and develops into a long lasting sunless fake tan by combining naturally derived tanning agents DHA and Erythulose guaranteeing longer lasting (up to 50% longer), more natural-looking results. They have developed botanical ingredients to remove parabens and artificial preservatives. This specialist self tan offers added benefits like anti ageing, anti cellulite and anti oxidants. Fake Bake has become the choice of beauty experts and celebrities alike. So if you want to fashion a tan like Paris Hilton, Katie Price, Victoria Bekham and Cheryl Cole then Fake Bake is establishing itself as the best fake tan.
PRE TAN PREPERATION
For best results, please follow the below procedure's prior to your spray tan seesion.• Shave/Wax at least 24 hours before tanning.
• Exfoliate and shower the night before tanning
– DO NOT APPLY MOISTURISER ON DAY OF TANNING.
• Do not apply deodorant or perfume and remove all make-up prior to tanning.
• Wear dark underwear and loose dark clothing - avoid lacy underwear!
• Bring flip flops or loose shoes for after the tanning.
• Paint nails with clear or polished nail polish.
• Spray Tanning is not suitable for people with respiratory problems
• Anyone under the age of 16 must have their parent’s written consent prior to tanning.
• Any medical conditions must be disclosed prior to tanning as consent may be required from your GP.
• Conditions that prevent tanning treatment:
• Hypersensitive Skin
• Severe Eczema
SPRAY TAN AFTER CARE
Immediately after your Tan (within the first 8 hours)
Your spray tan will take 8 hours to fully develop its full colour strength so please do follow these guidelines for best results.
Loose fitting, dark clothing should be worn after your tan is applied
Avoid touching all tanned areas with your hands.
Traces of tanning solution can be transferred onto clothing & bed sheets etc. This can be easily removed in the wash.
After the first 8 hours you may take a shower or bath. You will notice a residue in the water. This is the guide colour washing away - not your tan.
Pat yourself dry rather than rubbing yourself dry.
moisturise your skin regulary everyday, your tan should last from 5–10 days, depending on your skin type, skin colour and the extent of your normal bathing routines. I reccomend using Fake Bake Tan Enhancing Lotion to prolong the lenght of your tan.
Half Body £15
Full Body £20
Full Body extra dark £25
(mobile service includes a fee)
HOST A SPRAY TAN PARTY SAT YOUR HOUSE A RECEIVE A FREE TAN OR DISCOUNTS FOR ALL OF YOUR GUESTS